This yoga practice can be life changing.
Bikram yoga is a series of 26 Hatha Yoga postures and two Pranayama Breathing exercises designed to provide a challenging, invigorating, rejuvenating and effective yoga experience. In this 90-minute yoga class, every muscle, joint, ligament and tendon and organ in the body will receive benefit. Whether you are looking for a great workout, to reduce stress or to alleviate symptoms of long term or new injuries, this is the yoga class for you. The room is heated so be prepared to sweat, stretch, laugh and do more for your health and general well-being than you ever imagined possible.
For your first class:
- Sign In on our Schedule page before class, if you can.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class for a brief orientation.
- Bring a yoga mat and at least one large towel to practice on. If you don’t have either, we can rent these to you.
- Wear clothes that will stretch in all directions. You will get soaked with sweat, so a change of clothes may come in handy after class.
- Bring a large bottle of water. (No sweetened beverages please)
- Your goal for your first class will be to try to stay in the room for the entire 90-minute class. (smile)
- Set up your mat in the back row so you can learn more from the other students.
- Be excited to begin to know why this hot yoga practice is like no other.
We offer a great rate to get you going — $39 Beginner’s One Month Unlimited. See our Rates page for all pricing options.
We sell yoga mats, coconut water, kombucha, juice and popsicles. We also offer yoga mat and towel rental.
A special note to our students: we at Bikram Yoga strive to provide a safe and inclusive space for people of all sexual and gender identities. Our locker rooms are equipped with curtained showers; we invite all students to utilize this service and use the locker room of the gender of which you identify. If you would prefer a private changing area, please do not hesitate to ask and we will be happy to accommodate.